The Benefits of Prospero
- Reusable sets of lines and columns allow accurate reports and budgets to be built in a few simple steps.
- Reports and Charts use these same components so users have less setup and maintenance.
- Prospero uses the familiar Microsoft® application interface thereby simplifying the user learning process.
- Prospero gives control to your organization’s key stakeholders, so report are designed without direct IT involvement.
- “Drill-Down” into all financial dimensions on reports, charts, budgets and forecasts for in-depth insight into your business.
- You define access rights directly within Prospero to control who sees your data.
Prospero processes large amounts of data fast so you can see your organization’s consolidations sooner and slice-and-dice financial information in more robust ways.
And, Prospero supports operating systems from Windows 7 through Windows 10 – as well as mixed 32-bit and 64-bit environments – to allow growth within your organization and utilize IT investments you’ve already made.