Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financial Report Designer
We can assist you with the creation and management of all of your financial reporting needs with our consulting services team and we also offer training classes and webinars which cover basic and advanced topics. Enlist our team now to get the best use of your D365 Financial Reports.
Improved User Interface and Administration
- Associations – save time and eliminate confusion by quickly evaluating which building blocks are associated with each report definition.
- Building Block Organization – maintain and secure Row, Column, Reporting Trees, and Report Definitions into folders by type, function, category or user.
- New User Interface
- Toolbars – use Windows toolbars that contain familiar icons from Microsoft applications.
- Navigation Pane – build reports and navigate through the application using a docked and customizable navigation pane.
- Hide/Unhide – tailor your workspace by hiding columns in the Row, Column, and Reporting Tree definitions while working on a specific section of a report.
- Report Groups – group daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports to generate consecutively with one push of a button.
Enhanced Presentation Qualities
- Column Page Breaks – distribute presentation quality reports by determining column and page breaks, providing total control over the output of the report.
- Insert Graphics – personalize financial reports for board room presentation by inserting company logos or images into headers and footers.
- Fonts – use your own font styles or default Windows fonts and sizes to modify reports.
- Negative Numbers in Red – highlight key metrics that are underperforming by simply selecting a specific formatting option.
- Format Overrides in Rows – customize numerical displays by using a form that creates format masks automatically.
- Page Order – direct printed report data by modifying page option settings to change the order of data moving down and across the page.
Improved Analytical Capabilities
- Complex Filtering in Row, Column and Reporting Tree Definitions – use new, more flexible dialog to filter on multiple dimensions consistently across all building blocks.
- Native Dimension Support – create reports instantly with all dimensions and members without having to step through a wizard.
- General Ledger Trees – utilize trees stored in the host General Ledger system for reporting.
- SQL Server –tightly integrated with Microsoft SQL Server for centralized database storage and processing features, delivering improved performance and stability, and an enhanced multi user experience.
- Improved Architecture and Codebase – developed using .Net/C# to include enhanced globalization and location support, and native 64 bit support.
- Security – protect and lock companies, reports, and building blocks with user, role, and group security supporting Windows authentication.
- Checked Out Items – manage users in the system and view what building blocks are checked out and available for modification.
- Accessibility Standards – gain compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Validation –confirm formulas have the correct syntax during the save process.
- Report Queue Status – view the status of a queued report and the history of generated reports.