Prospero: 8 Great Reasons
8 Great Reasons to move to Prospero® as your Budgeting and Financial Reporting solution!
2. Only Prospero offers a Management Reporter or FRx report conversion! And, we offer a robust Forecaster to Prospero migration path. All of our implementations include training and support, so we’re with you every step of the way!
3. Prospero includes a host of maintenance-saving tools, including export to Excel and PDF, and Report Collections for rapid report generation. The Expand feature on Rows allows for low-or-no maintenance reports by making it possible to automatically bring new accounts into your reports. You can also publish reports to preserve a “snapshot-in-time” of your report and its data.
4. MSX Group Prospero integrates directly with your General Ledger while also allowing you to bring statistical and other data into Prospero from other non-GL data sources such as Microsoft Excel.
5. MSX Group Prospero uses familiar, yet powerful, building block elements for creating sophisticated budgets and forecasts (directly within the product) as well as boardroom-ready reports, charts, and graphs. You’re up-and-running quickly, with access to your underlying data via our drill-down feature so you can easily analyze your organization’s performance.
6. Our robust and straightforward Prospero security allows you – not IT – to control who has access to your budgets, reports and data.
7. Prospero allows you to easily drilldown to transaction detail on traditional row-and-column reports, charts or graphs using our powerful expand feature. And, changing your report view is a snap! It’s as easy as toggling between your row-and-column report, chart, or graphs – seamlessly in the same workspace environment.
8. Speaking of drill down flexibility, Prospero’s Change Drill Down Order feature allows report users to analyze their data by whichever segment of the chart of accounts they wish to use at that moment in time, without needing to re-generate the report!
We offer a free trial of Prospero using your own data (or demo data)! This fully-functional trial allows you to see how Prospero can work for you!
Want to learn more? Email us at: Prospero@msxgroup.com