Our instructors have significant product experience, having presided over hundreds of implementations and thousands of students trained.
For more on the benefits and options provided by MSX Group training:
- Save time and streamlining your financial reporting and planning processes.
- Quickly create scenario plans and analyze existing data to provide valuable organization-wide insight.
- Eliminate errors in the financial reporting and budgeting processes.
- Save money by investing in your best asset: human capital.
- Gain CPE credit.
The majority of MSX Training classes are offered in a virtual environment. Online classes are conducted with the same curriculum and instructors as in our traditional classrooms. MSX Group 6 hour classes run from 11:00am to 5:00pm Eastern time and are capped at a maximum number of students to ensure a quality learning experience.
The MSX Group offers training for individual companies or groups that is customized to fit your specific financial reporting and planning requirements.
- These classes can be delivered either onsite or remotely.
- Ideal for multiple users and may include training and setup for financial reporting and budgeting.
- Please contact Services@MSXGroup.comfor more information.
The MSX Group offers product-specific webinars throughout the year providing introductory and in-depth review of product features. These webinars are usually about 1-hour sessions and are led by MSX Group Certified Instructors.
Traditional classroom training can be requested for your group training needs. Set in an academic environment, all training rooms used by MSX Group are equipped with state of the art computers and visual display devices. Each two day class offers the maximum level of instructor and student interaction. Please contact Training@MSXGroup.com for more information.