Join other users just like you of Forecaster for Microsoft Dynamics ERP in a one-day online users conference discussing the latest information on Forecaster, tips and tricks on getting the most out of this budgeting and forecasting solution and how others are using it in doing their financial planning.
When: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 (10am-6pm Eastern)
How Much: FREE!
Where do you register: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/571476929
What all is going on that day? Plenty. Here are all of the details but register quick as seating is limited even though this is a virtual conference.
April 18, 2012
The user group conference will run from 10am to 6pm ET (7am to 3pm PT). Times below listed in Eastern Time.
* Session 1: 10:00-10:45 Product Overview
* Session 2: 11:00-12:15 Beginner Training Session 1
* Session 3: 12:30-1:30 Customer Testimonials and Q&A
* Session 4: 2:00-3:15 Intermediate Session 1
* Session 5: 3:30-4:45 Intermediate Session 2
* Session 6: 5:00-6:00 Open Town Hall Q&A with Product Roadmap & Suggestions
Session 1 – Product Overview: This session is intended for those who are new to the product. An overview of the product functionality will be demonstrated.
Session 2 – Beginner Training Session 1: Get a crash course on the basic use of the application.
• Forecaster: Within 1 hour see how a basic P&L budget can be setup using Forecaster right out of the box. Witness a new implementation of Forecaster where GL segments are populated, summary rollups are created, and budget input templates are designed.
Session 3 – Customer Testimonial and Q&A: Come hear from a panel of end users and veteran consultants that have implemented FRx, Forecaster and Management Reporter. Ask questions about the successes and challenges they faced to make your product rollout more efficient.
Session 4 – Intermediate Training Session 1: Build upon your fundamental product knowledge by seeing intermediate design techniques you may leverage for your reporting and forecasting.
• Forecaster: Detail budget setup for HR, Revenue and Capital will be covered.
Session 5 – Intermediate Training Session 2: Build upon your fundamental product knowledge by seeing intermediate design techniques you may leverage for your reporting and forecasting.
• Forecaster: Balance sheet and cash flow budgeting will be addressed where you will see how to leverage Forecaster rollups and calculations with assumption models for driver based budgeting.
Session 6 – Open Town Hall Q&A with Product Roadmap: This open forum will address the most common questions that may be on your mind. A future product roadmap with also be discussed on what is publicly available along with enhancement requests submitted.