Join other users of Microsoft FRx in a one-day, online user conference discussing tips and tricks for getting the most out of this financial reporting and analysis solution and how others are using it in their operations.
When: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 (11am-5pm Eastern; 8am-2pm Pacific)
TO register: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/138574408
What is going on during our FRx day? Plenty! So register early as seating is limited even though this is a virtual conference. Below is an overview of the planned sessions:
April 22, 2015
The user group conference will run from 11am to 5pm EST (8am to 2pm PST). Times below are listed in Eastern Time.
* Session 1: 11:00-12:00 Product Overview
* Session 2: 12:15-1:15 Beginner Training Session 1
* Session 3: 1:30-2:30 Intermediate Session 1
* Session 4: 2:45-3:45 Intermediate Session 2
* Session 5: 4:00-5:00 Open Town Hall Q&A and Closing
Session 1 – Product Overview: This session is intended for those who are new to the product or who might benefit from a quick review of some of FRx’s key features. An overview of the product functionality will be demonstrated.
Session 2 – Beginner Training Session 1: Get a crash course on the basic use of the application.
• Microsoft FRx: Learn how to create 4 key financial reports from start to finish – Trial Balance Detail & Summary, Income Statement by Company & Department
Session 3 – Intermediate Training Session 1: Build upon your fundamental product knowledge by seeing intermediate design techniques you may leverage for your reporting and analysis.
• Microsoft FRx: Intermediate reports will be shown for Actual vs Budget reporting, Multi-company consolidated reports, Side-by-Side Department reporting in columns and report distribution methods.
Session 4 – Intermediate Training Session 2: Build upon your fundamental product knowledge by seeing intermediate design techniques you may leverage for your reporting and analysis.
• Microsoft FRx: Come see powerful design methods like: using the full account code and multiple GL segments in the row format, Statement of Cash Flow report, and row and column features some may not know about.
Session 5 – Open Town Hall Q&A and Closing: This open forum will address the most common questions that may be on your mind. Plus, we will be introducing our own new product release for financial reporting and analysis – Prospero®.