We deliver a comprehensive, feature-rich budgeting package that utilizes the same powerful Building Blocks as reporting and is straight-forward for users to learn and manage. We’ll have you analyzing your organization’s data and developing complex budget plans quickly and easily.
With Prospero Budgeting, you can feel confident and secure in migrating from Microsoft Forecaster, or other budgeting solutions, with our comprehensive implementation package. You choose when the time is right for your organization.
• Like reports, Budgeting leverages the same Building Blocks for creating Budget Definitions.
• Since Prospero uses Input Definition screens, similar to Reporting, it’s easier for administrators to learn and manage the system.
• We offer a comprehensive Implementation process, including data migration, report development and training, to get you up and running fast.
• Input screens provide features such as robust calculations, the powerful Line Definition “Expand” feature, and drill-down capabilities for in-depth analysis and insight.
• Support for full formatting, colors, fonts, and annotations let you develop and maintain an intuitive dialogue as the budget is developed.
• Whether you’re a budget developer, input budget data, or just view budgets, you’ll find Prospero’s central workspace easy to use quick to learn.
Prospero fully integrates with a wide variety of General Ledgers: Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL, Epicor E10 & Vantage, Forecaster 7, Expandable, Sage 500, USL Financials and Softrax – to name only a few.
Best of all, you can bring in data from other sources – such as your existing Microsoft Forecaster implementation or Excel – streamlining your setup, processing, and maintenance.
Our extensive budgeting experience, using Forecaster, Management Reporter and FRx experience, makes us uniquely qualified to help you navigate the challenges of replacing your budgeting and analysis software option.
For more about Prospero Budgeting, take a look at our features below:
Powerful HR capabilities include enhanced management of planned compensation rates, benefits and taxes.
Capital expenditures and assets are easily defined, tracked and managed from Prospero’s central budget input location.
Prospero Budgeting offers a variety of advanced features – such as Overrides and Workflows – to enhance your budget processes.