Leverage Prospero’s built-in management system to ensure secure access to data for key stakeholders – while still delivering broader visibility of data across your organization.
Best of all, Prospero integrates easily with your General Ledger allowing you to bring in data from Microsoft Excel and other sources for your reporting and budgeting data needs.
- Reusable line and column elements will have you creating accurate reports and budgets in a few simple steps.
- Since both reports and budgets use the same component elements, users have less setup, a shorter learning curve, and lower maintenance!
- Prospero uses the familiar Microsoft® application interface, simplifying the user learning process.
- Prospero gives control to your organization’s key stakeholders, so reports and budgets are designed without direct IT involvement.
- “Drill down” into all financial dimensions on reports, charts or budgets for in-depth insight into your business.
- You define access rights directly within Prospero to control who sees your data!
Prospero processes large amounts of data fast so you can see your organization’s consolidations sooner and slice-and-dice financial information in more robust ways.
Prospero supports operating systems from Windows XP through Windows 10 – as well as mixed 32-bit and 64-bit environments – to allow growth within your organization and utilize IT investments you’ve already made.
And, Prospero integrates with a wide variety of General Ledgers, giving you real-time access to your company’s critical data.
Interested in learning more?