Leverage Prospero’s built-in management system to ensure secure access to data for key stakeholders – while still delivering broader visibility of data across your organization.
Best of all, Prospero integrates easily with your General Ledger allowing you to bring in data from Microsoft Excel and other sources for your reporting and budgeting data needs.
- Reusable sets of lines and columns allow accurate reports to be built in a few simple steps.
- Reports and Charts use these same components so users have less setup and maintenance!
- Prospero uses the familiar Microsoft® application interface thereby simplifying the user learning process.
- Prospero gives control to your organization’s key stakeholders, so report are designed without direct IT involvement.
- “Drill down” into all financial dimensions on reports or charts for in-depth insight into your business.
- You define access rights directly within Prospero to control who sees your data!
Prospero processes large amounts of data fast so you can see your organization’s consolidations sooner and slice-and-dice financial information in more robust ways.
And, Prospero supports operating systems from Windows XP through Windows 10 – as well as mixed 32-bit and 64-bit environments – to allow growth within your organization and utilize IT investments you’ve already made!
Interested in learning more?