Microsoft Management Reporter User Forum Spring 2013
Join other Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics ERP users for a free one-day online user conference. Topics will include beginner and advanced training and tips and tricks for getting the most out of this financial reporting solution. Discover best practices as you learn how other companies are using MR for their financial reporting and analysis. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions to a panel of MR professionals and Microsoft employees and learn the latest information on Management Reporter.
When: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 (10am-6pm Eastern)
How Much: FREE!
Where do you register: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/287852969
What all is going on that day? Plenty. Details are below. Please register as soon as possible as seating is limited.
April 16, 2013
The user group conference will run from 10am to 6pm ET (7am to 3pm PT). Times below listed in Eastern Time.
* Session 1: 10:00-10:45 Product Overview
* Session 2: 11:00-12:15 Beginner Training Session 1
* Session 3: 12:30-1:30 Customer Testimonials and Q&A
* Session 4: 2:00-3:15 Intermediate Session 1
* Session 5: 3:30-4:45 Intermediate Session 2
* Session 6: 5:00-6:00 Open Town Hall Q&A with Product Roadmap & Suggestions
Session 1 – Product Overview: This session is intended for those who are new to the product. An overview of the product functionality will be demonstrated.
Session 2 – Beginner Training Session 1: Get a crash course on the basic use of the application.
• Management Reporter: Learn how to create 4 key financial reports from start to finish – Trial Balance Detail & Summary, Income Statement by Company & Department
Session 3 – Customer Testimonial and Q&A: Come hear from a panel of end users and veteran consultants that have implemented FRx, Forecaster and Management Reporter. Ask questions about the successes and challenges they faced to make your product rollout more efficient.
Session 4 – Intermediate Training Session 1: Build upon your fundamental product knowledge by seeing intermediate design techniques you may leverage for your reporting and forecasting.
• Management Reporter: This session will cover upgrade recommendations for moving from FRx to Management Reporter.
Session 5 – Intermediate Training Session 2: Build upon your fundamental product knowledge by seeing intermediate design techniques you may leverage for your reporting and forecasting.
• Management Reporter: This session will cover new features and functionality of Management Reporter will be shown to make the transition from FRx to MR seamlessly.
Session 6 – Open Town Hall Q&A with Product Roadmap: This open forum will address the most common questions that may be on your mind. A future product roadmap with also be discussed on what is publicly available along with enhancement requests submitted.