Join other users of Microsoft Forecaster in a one-day online user conference discussing the latest information on Forecaster, tips and tricks for getting the most out of this budgeting and forecasting solution and how others are using it in doing their financial planning.
When: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 (11am-5pm Eastern; 8am-2pm Pacific)
Cost: FREE!Register for Forecaster
What is going on during our Forecaster day? Plenty! So register soon as seating is limited even though this is a virtual conference. Below is an overview of the planned sessions.
The user group conference will run from 11am to 5pm EST (8am to 2pm PST). Times below are listed in Eastern Time.
* Session 1: 11:00-12:00 Product Overview
* Session 2: 12:15-1:15 Beginner Training Session 1
* Session 3: 1:30-2:30 Intermediate Session 1
* Session 4: 2:45-3:45 Intermediate Session 2
* Session 5: 4:00-5:00 Open Town Hall Q&A and Closing
Session 1 – Product Overview: This session is intended for those who are new to the product or who might benefit from a review and overview of key Forecaster features. An overview of the product functionality will be demonstrated.
Session 2 – Beginner Training Session 1: Get a crash course on the basic use of the application.
• Forecaster: Within 1 hour see how a basic P&L budget can be setup using Forecaster right out of the box. Witness a new implementation of Forecaster where GL segments are populated, summary rollups are created, and budget input templates are designed.
Session 3 – Intermediate Training Session 1: Build upon your fundamental product knowledge by seeing intermediate design techniques you may leverage for your reporting and forecasting.
• Forecaster: Detail budget setup for HR, Revenue and Capital will be covered.
Session 4 – Intermediate Training Session 2: Build upon your fundamental product knowledge by seeing intermediate design techniques you may leverage for your reporting and forecasting.
• Forecaster: Balance sheet and cash flow budgeting will be addressed where you will see how to leverage Forecaster rollups and calculations with assumption models for driver based budgeting.
Session 5 – Open Town Hall Q&A and Closing: This open forum will address the most common questions that may be on your mind.