Join other users of Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics ERP in a one-day online user conference discussing the latest information on Management Reporter, tips and tricks on getting the most out of this financial reporting and analysis solution and how others are using it in their operations.
When: Friday, April 18, 2014 (11am-5pm Eastern; 8am-2pm Pacific)
To register: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/469755528
What is going on during our Management Reporter day? Plenty! So register soon as seating is limited even though this is a virtual conference. Below is an overview of the planned sessions:
April 18, 2014
The user group conference will run from 11am to 5pm ET (8am to 2pm PT). Times below are listed in Eastern Time.
* Session 1: 11:00-12:00 Product Overview
* Session 2: 12:15-1:15 Beginner Training Session 1
* Session 3: 1:30-2:30 Intermediate Session 1
* Session 4: 2:45-3:45 Intermediate Session 2
* Session 5: 4:00-5:00 Open Town Hall Q&A and Closing
Session 1 – Product Overview: This session is intended for those who are new to the product or who might benefit from a quick refresher on Management Reporter’s key features. An overview of the product functionality will be demonstrated.
Session 2 – Beginner Training Session 1: Get a crash course on the basic use of the application.
• Management Reporter: Learn how to create 4 key financial reports from start to finish – Trial Balance Detail & Summary, Income Statement by Company & Department
Session 3 – Intermediate Training Session 1: Build upon your fundamental product knowledge by seeing intermediate design techniques you may leverage for your reporting and analysis.
• Management Reporter: This session will cover upgrade recommendations for moving from FRx to Management Reporter.
Session 4 – Intermediate Training Session 2: Build upon your fundamental product knowledge by seeing intermediate design techniques you may leverage for your reporting and analysis.
• Management Reporter: This session will cover new features and functionality of Management Reporter will be shown to make the transition from FRx to MR seamlessly.
Session 5 – Open Town Hall Q&A and Closing: This open forum will address the most common questions that may be on your mind.