This course will focus on introducing and demonstrating the concepts of Dynamics 365 Financial Reporter to users who are new to the product. The class will start with a brief demonstration, and then move on to an overview of building blocks and navigation. We will step through creating a trial balance and detailed income statement. Next, take the design process a step further and see how Reporting Trees add power and flexibility to your reporting process. Last, use the skills you have learned to do Side by Side Reporting.
• Understand Dynamics 365 Financial Reporter product functionality.
• Able to create Row, Column and Reporting Tree definitions in accordance with best practice guidelines
• Avoid common self-taught pitfalls
• Navigate and organize building blocks
• Prepare Report Definitions and change run time options
• Set up Management Report Library structure
• Produce financial reports such as a Trial Balance, Income Statement, Expense analysis, and Departmental Reports including side by side reports