Prospero Budgeting is our robust, next-generation budgeting and financial analysis solution, predicated on our the same Building Blocks as our powerful Prospero Reporting application.
Feature-rich, Prospero Budgeting puts power and flexibility in your hands to have you analyzing your organization’s data and developing complex budgets quickly and easily.
- Like reports, Prospero Budgeting uses the same Building Blocks so users can quickly define Budgets and Forecasts.
- Prospero uses Input Definition screens – similar to Reporting – making it easier for administrators to learn and manage the system
- Prospero uses the familiar Microsoft® application interface thereby simplifying the user learning process.
- Flexible and powerful Human Resources planning capabilities include options for enhanced management of planned compensation rates, benefits and taxes
- Budget Input screens support features such as full, robust calculations, the powerful Line Definition “Expand” feature, and drill-down capabilities for insight into your business
- The Input screen supports full formatting, colors, fonts, and annotations for developing and maintaining a dialogue as the budget is developed.
Fully-integrated with your General Ledger and Prospero Reporting, you’ll be able to quickly organize and analyze your company’s financial information.
And, Prospero allows you to bring in data from other sources – such as your existing Microsoft Forecaster implementation or Excel – streamlining your setup, processing, and maintenance.
As members of the original Forecaster and FRx development, consulting and support teams, we’ve designed Prospero Budgeting with an understanding of your current hardware and software investments. Our extensive FRx, Forecaster and Management Reporter experience makes us uniquely qualified to help you navigate the challenges of replacing your budgeting and analysis software option.
And, since we offer on-going support for Forecaster, we can make your transition to Prospero Budgeting seamless and painless.