This course will focus on introducing and demonstrating the concepts of Management Reporter to users who are new to the product. The class will start with a brief demonstration, and then move on to an overview of building blocks and navigation. We will step through creating a trial balance and detailed income statement. Next, take the design process a step further and see how Reporting Trees add power and flexibility to your reporting process. Last, use the skills you have learned to do Side by Side Reporting. This training utilizes Report Design in Management Reporter 2.0 for Microsoft Dynamics ERP training materials.
• Understand Management Reporter product functionality.
• Able to create Row, Column and Reporting Tree definitions in accordance with best practice guidelines
• Avoid common self-taught pitfalls
• Navigate and organize building blocks
• Prepare Report Definitions and change run time options
• Set up Management Report Library structure
• Produce financial reports such as a Trial Balance, Income Statement, Expense analysis, and Departmental Reports including side by side reports